Imitation Crabmeat Salad
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 pound imitation crab meat, flaked
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine onion, green pepper, celery and imitation crab
- In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, salad dressing,
lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing mixture into the crab/vegetable mixture and toss
lightly to combine. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.