- Boneless pork loin, cubed
- Flour, seasoned with salt & pepper
- vegetable oil
- tomato soup, condensed - 10.75 oz
- 1 soup can water
- tomatoes, diced - 14.5 oz. can
- green chilies, chopped - 7 oz. can
(can also substitute 1 or 2 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies instead
- jalapeņos, canned - 2oz or to taste
- garlic, peeled & chopped - 3 cloves
Dredge cubed pork in seasoned flour and brown in oil in Dutch oven. Add rest of ingredients & stir to combine. Cover & bake @ 275° for 5 hours or until pork is very tender. Add additional water if necessary.
This should also work in a Crockpot: omit adding the soup can-full of water and cook on low for 8-10 hours?
recipe "created" 9-11-09