- 1/2 lb. king crab out of the shell, shredded
- 1/2 lb. of shrimp, pilled, chopped
- 1 cup of fine chopped onions
- 1/2 cup of fine chopped parsley
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 2 Spanish pimientos, or one 7 ounce can, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Salt to taste
In a wooden bowl combine all ingredients, mix with a wood spoon, place it in
refrigeration till cold.
In individual plates over a bed of lettuce, garnish with sliced egg hard
boiled, sliced pimiento and stuffed olives.