SHRIMP A LA DIABLA
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of chopped white onions
- 2 teaspoons of mashed garlic
- 1/2 cup of chopped green peppers
- 2 hot peppers
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- a pinch of oregano
- a pinch of white pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 cup tomato sauce or 1/2 cup peeled tomatoes
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of unflavored comsomé
- 1 lb. of shrimp
Stir until onions and peppers are tender.
Add tomato sauce or peeled tomatoes.
Add of water and unflavored consomé.
Bring it to a boil and lower flame.
Let it simmer for 20 minutes until it thickens.
Raise flame to a medium high and add shrimp.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Remove from flame and serve over saffron rice.
BUEN SABOR, Y